Posted on :
6 Mar, 2020
6 Mar, 2020
Takoradi Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointment as
Job Title: Quantity / Land Surveyor.
• The University is seeking a highly competent professional for the position of a Quantity/Land Surveyor. The successful candidate will be responsible for contract administration and the preparation of documents for the smooth running of the organization’s projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Administration of contracts for smooth project execution. Preparation of monthly statements. Handling Official contract management issues.
• Preparation of tender documents/processes.
• Developing and keeping a database of materials prices
• Estimate quantities and costs of materials for all projects
• Inspection of works and reporting on them
• Attending site meetings and addressing queries from sites
• Monitoring of project finance and cost control
• Liaising with stakeholders on all project matters
• Undertaking any ad-hoc tasks assigned.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc degree in Quantity Surveyor and Construction Economics or BSc degree in Building Technology
• Minimum of 5 years of working experience in a similar position from a road construction
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, MS Project or a related software application
• Must be a self-motivator, confidential and a person of integrity.
• Good working relationship and ability to interpret contract documents and clauses.
How To Apply
Interested persons with the requisite qualification(s) and related working experience should submit Application Letter and Curriculum Vitae with names and address of three (3) referees to the address below not later than 31st March, 2020. The Vice Chancellor Takoradi Technical University P. O.BOX 256 Takoradi Please note that only candidates who meet the minimum requirements shall be contacted. Please note that all appointments shall be by interview.
Closing Date: 31 March, 2020