Posted on :
25 Aug, 2021
25 Aug, 2021
Tamale Technical University invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for appointments as
Job Title: Assistant Quality Assurance Officer.
Staff in this grade shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Duties and Responsibilities
• The Assistant Quality Assurance Officer shall assist the Quality Assurance Officer in the overall administration and management of the office and in the discharge of its functions as provided for in the Guiding Statutes of the University.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicants must hold a minimum of Masters’ Degree in a relevant field. A relevant Professional qualification would be an added advantage
How To Apply For The Job
• Applications should include cover letters (indicating the position applied for), Current Curriculum Vitae (with contact details of three referees) and Copies of certificates.
• Applicants for teaching positions should include brief teaching and research statement not exceeding two (2) pages.
• Applications must be hand delivered in a sealed envelope or by courier, to the Registry of the University and signed for, and also submit soft copies using an electronic mail (e-mail) to reach the addresses below:
The Registrar Tamale Technical University
P.O. Box 3 E/R
Closing Date: 30 August, 2021