The Hotel Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the hotel and its staff. He or She will be commercially accountable for budgeting and financial management and will need to plan, organize and direct all hotel services, including front desk, food and beverage operations and housekeeping.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Required Skills or Experience
- Bachelors Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Hotel and Hospitality Management, Tourism, Business Administration, or Social Science
- Five or more years of experience in supervisory or management role in the hotel and hospitality industry
- A friendly personality, with a genuine desire to help and please others
- Ability to think clearly and make quick decisions
- Good numeracy and logistical planning
- A professional manner and a calm, rational approach in hectic situations
- Ability to balance customer and business priorities
- Flexible with ‘can do’ mentality
- Ability to manage a multi-cultural team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent IT Skills
How to Apply
Prospective candidates should please send their CVs and cover letters to [email protected] using their names and the position as the subject of the email.