Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 15M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
We believe in a future with less car ownership and flexible urban mobility. By bringing reliable on-demand transport to the masses, we’re helping cities evolve towards decreased traffic congestion and pollution. Having reached a $1B valuation in just 5 years, we’re all about hyper-fast growth. And we’re just getting started.
Job Title: Office Manager
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
Office setup and maintenance:
- Ensuring our offices are set up professionally and according to the plans;
- Management of facilities and organising availability of services in high quality level: internet, cleaning, insurance, security etc.
- Kitchen & chill area and the supply of tea, coffee, water, refreshments & snacks are organised in timely manner;
- Communication with the landlord and various service providers is done regularly, and office related problems are solved quickly and professionally;
- Main contact with the IT vendor to have all the computers and monitor setup before new joiners arrive
- Providing monthly reports on office management tasks
Invoices And Payments
- Make the payments for all of the office services and employee needs always making sure that the vendors give the proper invoice and report it to HQ
- Ensure invoices are made for every expense made in the office and reporting them to HQ
- Tracking expenditure against internal budgets
- Assists the customer support area and HR organising team events
- Ensuring the offices has a variety of healthy snacks available
- Have previous experience in office management what supports getting involved and effective in this role fast
- Have previous work 2+ years of experience dealing with people and documentation, legal, HR or accounting background is a plus
- Have a very good attention on details
- Have excellent spoken and written in English
- Be passionate about new technology and communicating with international team
- Be able to multitask, prioritize and focus
- Be reliable, punctual, but flexible and creative, friendly and open
- Ensure the confidentiality of the information entrusted to you
- Be proficient in Gdocs, Gmail, Gcal, Slack & Zoom