Taxify is one of the fastest growing ride-hailing apps in the world with millions of happy customers in 20 countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. Our mission is to build the smartest way to move in cities – more convenient than public transport, but cheaper than driving your car.
Job Title: Country Manager – Ghana
We are now looking for a kick-ass Country Manager to literally change how people move around in Ghana! This is the most demanding position in every country, which requires a strong entrepreneurial spirit and experience growing businesses. The position is demanding, requiring speed, juggling and calmness at the same time – one succeeds with strong strategic thinking, high standards and keeping it straightforward and simple.
Your days are filled with:
- Managing everyday operations and budget
- Hiring and managing the local team to make sure they are happy and perform 120%
- Launching creative campaigns to attract new riders and engage our loyal fans
- Making partnerships with hundreds of events, cool brands and celebrities
- Serving as the face of Taxify in the country, engaging with media and giving talks at events
- Working with authorities to understand and push legal requirements that support innovation and new business models we are creating
- Improving quality control processes, so clients would always be looking forward to their next ride
Is this you?
- Entrepreneurial “get shit done” attitude
- Strong analytical thinking, data driven mindset
- +5 years of business development and management experience
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Self-organised, always taking initiative
- Start-up background is an advantage
- Rare opportunity to run a product that everyone around you is using
- Amazing personal growth at one of the fastest growing startups in Europe&Africa
- No corporate BS
- Benefits from working with a strong international team
- Monthly Taxify credit for work and leisure rides
- Full time salary based on experience and equity compensation
If you want to build the next success – apply now!