Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 15M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building the future of transport – one platform that connects you with cars, motorcycles, scooter sharing, and anything else you need to move around in your city. Fast, convenient and affordable for everyone, as transport should be.
Job Title: Operations Manager
We are expanding in Ghana and we are looking for a driven Operations Manager in Kumasi, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Taxify further.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Define, implement and optimise local operational processes and procedures
- Manage a team of Operations Specialists to ensure we constantly increase our supply base
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Design and execute strategies to increase driver’s engagement and loyalty while reducing churn rate
- Develop complex analytical models and reporting systems at city and country level
- Actively support the expansion through the rest of the country
- Establish partnerships with local fleet owners and other relevant entities
- Advise and closely collaborate with HQ teams such as Product, Legal or Marketing to develop and execute key initiatives
- Have 4 years experience in an analytical position
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (great Excel skills)
- Amazing negotiation and comunication skills
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
You’ll Get Extra Credit For
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Experience in product launches or running a business