Posted on :
7 Nov, 2017
7 Nov, 2017
Our client is a top three-ranked Savings & Loans Company in Ghana with high growth rate and focused leadership. Continued expansion has created opportunity for the following executive position:
Job Title: Company Secretary/Head of Legal Department
• Provide efficient, effective legal support services and ensuring compliance by the financial institution with laws governing its operations.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A lawyer who has been called to the Ghana Bar with at least 10 years relevant working experience with at least three of which is in a Financial Institution.
• Be conversant in drafting various commercial agreements with various stakeholders.
• Must be experienced in loan recoveries both directly and working with external lawyers.
• Very broad knowledge in Ghana company laws
• Keep a well-organized Company Secretariat with minimal complaints from both directors & shareholders.
Conditions of Service:
• The successful candidate is a member of the Management Team and reports direct to the MD/CEO and the Board.
• Compensation: The salaries and other conditions of service are very attractive, competitive and negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should email us: [email protected] Closing Date: 20 November, 2017 Applications will be processed on first come first served basis