TDI Global is a multinational performance management company that helps position public and private organizations to achieve sustainable high performance. Our Executive Placement service adopts a new approach that puts the “right people on the right job”. This complements our drive to building sustainable high performance organizations.
Job Title: Financial Accountant
The personnel is to provide timely and effective monthly financial accounts and management reporting
- Tertiary degree with at least 3 years of hand-on accounting working experience
- Data entry into accounting software with accurate financial reporting
- Ability to plan, organize, coordinate, motivate and control
- Experiene in an audit or tax or accounting firm is a plus
- Very accurate with figures, data and information
- Ability to make quick and effective decisions
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Very good accounting software skills – Simply Accounting, Tally, Sage, or Quickbooks etc.
- Very good interpersonal and communication skill
- Capable of working under sustained pressure to produce results
- Financial reporting monthly, annual etc.
- Daily and monthly Bank reconciliations
- Management of financial business documents: invoicing, billing, vendors etc.
- Produce management accounts
- Champion financial audits
- Handle all statutory remittances on time
- Manage the payroll system
- Undertake any other assignments and duties that may be assigned
This position offers very competitive remuneration and job satisfaction.