Posted on :
27 Nov, 2017
27 Nov, 2017
TechnipFMC, a recently established oilfield services giant, is taking part in development of Ghana’s giant offshore oil and gas project- the Sankofa. However, the company is not dipping its toes in the ocean here, as the work for TechnipFMC will be based onshore.
Job Title: Pre-commissioning/Commissioning Manager
• Understanding RIL PC & C monitoring system and set up effective monitoring mechanism and PC & C monitoring team with RIL personnel.
• Organize, plan & manage a team for timely execution of Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning activities as per project &contract requirement.
Guiding O&M team for overall commissioning plan and schedule and suggest improvements with advanced techniques.
• Coordinate with Construction & QA/QC teams for timely and efficient execution of all pre-commissioning tests and ensure all records are signed by client and properly maintained as per project requirement for handling over and close out.
• Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning, preservation and maintenance processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule, reliability, maintenance, materials management.
• Participating in Construction and alignment meeting & setting up priorities to construction based on precommissioning plan.
• Coordinate with Client to identify and agree on systems & sub-systems handing over requirement and ensure Construction + Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning team follow the same sequence.
Reviewing pre-commissioning loop, cleaning methods and detailing of precommissioning loops. Providing guidance related to criteria (such as min. velocity, confirmation of cleaning etc) as a part of the precom. procedure review.
• Ensure all Parties (Client, Main Contractors representatives, Construction Team, QA/QC Team, and Vendors) are aware of commissioning requirements and commissioning schedule.
• Reviewing of precommissioning contract scope and identifying job enablers, FIM requirement
• Review start up SOPs.
• Imparting operation specific training for commissioning crew. Since O&M forms our commission team is the precom manager we have selected capable of give training on cracker operations?
• Share and RIL O&M with the experience of PC & C.
• Ensuring catalyst and adsorbent loading as licensor/vendor requirement.
• Audit of pipe cleaning & preservation adherence as per licensor.
• Prioritisation of construction according to the requirement of precommissioning requirement.
• Field visit and identification of construction deviation and bringing them to the notice of construction group.
• Developing troubleshooting procedures during precommissioning.
• Making the plant ready for PSSR.
• Support the Project Managers in all aspects related to project close out, and handover.
• Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues.
• Daily start up activities planning with the operation team.
• Checking and notifying RIL about safety and operability issues.
• Issuing guidelines & checklists for O&M team.
• Monitoring key activities like furnace dry out, start-up, catalyst reduction, rotating machinery start up etc.