We are one of the major players and a leader in the Internet Service Providing (ISP) industry in Ghana. Our Office is based in Accra. Our services range from Fiber Optic Internet Access, Satellite Broadband Internet Access, Radio Broadband Internet Access, IP VPN, Wide Area Network connectivity, and VOIP solution. Our clientele ranges from big, medium to small-scale businesses and organizations as well as private individuals across the country.
Job Title: Creative Graphic Designer
We are looking for individuals for the position of (i) Creative Designer and (ii) Marketing & Content Creator in the Marketing Department.
The position holder will be required to create, design and produce marketing collateral. The essential functions including the following:
- Conceptualizes, creates and produces designs, illustrations, layouts, and typesetting.
- Develops and designs concepts and content for items including campaign posts, social media posts, gifs, animation, videos, newsletters, brochures, catalogues, forms, posters, annual reports, booklets, products packaging, labelling and related collateral; and also electronic communication products, photography and trade show displays.
- Creates, intuitive visual design solutions to specification of deliverable using best practice graphic standards.
- Maintains a visual style and graphics consistent for all design deliverable.
- Manages multiple creative projects and ensures concepts, revisions, and final designs are accurate and error free.
Position requires a first degree in graphic design or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of creative software or tools such as graphic design programmes
- Strong skill in the use of Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to demonstrate depth of knowledge and skill in creative design.
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional creativity and innovation.
- Communication skills, including ability to express oneself clearly in conversation and interactions with others; to express oneself clearly in business writing; and to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- Accountability for results, including the ability to take ownership of one’s responsibilities, and follow through and meet deadlines or targets without constant monitoring.
- Initiative, including ability to identify what needs to be done and take action before being asked or before the situation requires it.