We are one of the major players and a leader in the Internet Service Providing (ISP) industry in Ghana. Our Office is based in Accra. Our services range from Fiber Optic Internet Access, Satellite Broadband Internet Access, Radio Broadband Internet Access, IP VPN, Wide Area Network connectivity, and VOIP solution. Our clientele ranges from big, medium to small-scale business and organizations as well as private individuals across the country.
Job Title: Marketing & Content Developer
We are looking for individuals for the position of (i) Creative Designer and (ii) Marketing & Content Creator in the Marketing Department.
MARKETING & CONTENT CREATOR
The position holder will be required to create content for inbound marketing campaign execution and post content on social media networks. The essential functions including the following:
- Participates in planning and strategizing for inbound marketing campaign execution, including content, schedule, platforms and measurements.
- Edits and proofreads marketing collateral and other written marketing materials before publication.
- Plans and maintains digital initiatives and posting schedules across all online platforms including, Instagram, Twitte, Facebook
- Creates video content to support various digital channels
- Conducts topic research for content marketing that resonate with the target audience.
- Recommends, monitors and reports on effective content formats and channel distribution by use of customer behavior and engagement metrics.
Position requires first degree in communications studies, or any equivalent combination of education, experience, and training.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of and passion or social media.
- Strong skill in creative thinking and writing
- Strong skill in copywriting and editing.
- Communication skills, including the ability to express oneself clearly in conversation and interactions with others; to express oneself clearly in business writing, and to ensure that information is passed on to others who should be kept informed.
- Accountability for results, including the ability to take ownership of one’s responsibilities, and follow through and meet deadlines or targets without constant monitoring.
- Initiative, including ability to identify what needs to be done and take action before being asked or before the situation requires it.