Posted on :
22 Nov, 2021
22 Nov, 2021
Job Title: Senior Stock Accountant
Purpose of the Role
• Supervise stock accounting and billing of truck of the Terminal
• Manage the team of Billing Executive, Office Boy and Stock accountant and own the Job Description of the entire team.
• Ensure correctness of Stock Accounting.
• Ensure deliveries are made as per stock/release/CMA Balance and product available to deliver.
• Ensure stock loss within targeted parameter.
• Carry out day end reconciliation of Tank Truck Loading and generate report.
• Ensure all MIS prepared and reported in time.
• Coordinate with Lab for release of tanks.
• Coordinate with Operations Department on product availability on daily basis.
• Ensure to maintain vessel performance parameter.
• Design system of record keeping.
• Any other additional job assigned by the Terminal Manager.
Qualification Required & Experience
Key Competencies/ Skills Required
• Bachelor Degree in finance background.
• 3 years’ experience in stock management in terminal operation. Experience for petroleum oil measurement as Inspector for vessel is essential.
• Thorough knowledge in various ASTM standards for Oil Accounting.
• Team management.
• Conflict Management.
• Oil accounting procedure and knowledge on ASTM standards.
• Good customer service skills and be able to work effectively with co-workers.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Proactive, able to work under Pressure.
How To Apply
If you wish to work at Tema Oil Terminal, please send a cover letter and a CV with the Position as the subject to:
Closing Date: 22 November, 2021