The USAID-funded WASH-FIN 2 project in Ghana, implemented by Tetra Tech International Development is currently accepting applications for an Admin and Finance Manager. This position will be in the main office in Accra.
The Admin and Finance Manager is responsible for all financial and administrative operations in WASH-FIN 2’s Accra, Ghana, office. S/he will maintain a record of all expenditures as well as receipts of funds and prepare all the documentation related to the purchase or disbursement of funds. S/he will also oversee all administrative functions including general office administration, human resources functions, and procurement. The Admin and Finance Manager is a full-time position with an expected duration through October 2027.
Job Title: Admin and Finance Manager
- Participate in all project-related budgeting exercises and prepare specific budgets for local activities;
- Responsible for preparing monthly cost projections and executing and/or overseeing all project payments, including preparing disbursement vouchers and supporting documentation using Salesforce software, and uploading costs to QuickBooks;
- Lead and/or oversee local procurement processes following USAID regulations and company policies and procedures;
- Oversee financial and administrative aspects of local subcontract management in compliance with USAID regulations and company policies and procedures;
- Maintain and/or oversee the proper filing of financial, administrative, and human resources-related documents in accordance with Tetra Tech filing policy and system and safeguard important project documents;
- Responsible for ensuring WASH-FIN Ghana financial documents, reports and local tax reporting, and other related filings are maintained and updated in a timely manner;
- Ensure the project is following best practices in all administrative, operational and financial aspects in compliance with USAID regulations on company policies;
- Collaborate in the development and maintenance of security measures and security manual for Ghana activities;
- Oversee logistics planning and implementation for special events, staff meetings, workshops, etc.
- Potential to supervise a team of up to 5 admin/finance staff depending on eventual project staffing needs; and
- Perform other operational duties as requested by Ghana Team Lead and/or Operations backstop.
- University degree in accounting or finance or any other similar degree;
- Minimum of ten years of work experience is required;
- At least five years’ experience as Director of Finance/Admin or equivalent position supporting the management of USAID-funded projects highly preferred;
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) training and/or qualification preferred;
- Exceptional knowledge of information and computer technology, with expertise in accounting software QuickBooks required; prior experience with Salesforce accounting software preferred;
- Excellent command of the English language is required.
- Ghanaian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.