We are looking for a MANAGER-REFRIGERATION for our plant in GHANA
Job Title: MANAGER-REFRIGERATION
- Responsible for optimal functioning of all refrigeration (cold store facilities), compressed air and airconditioning systems in the Plant.
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance programs for all refrigeration, compressed air, and airconditioning systems and equipment
- Provide effective leadership in planning and implementing all refrigeration, compressed air and airconditioning projects
- Develop SOPs for all ammonia systems Provide leadership for the team in terms of engagement, performance management, coaching, training, and development
- Manage all Environmental, Quality, Health, and Safety issues in your area of responsibility in line with Company policy
- Lead all site improvement projects from refrigeration/ air conditioning/compressed air perspective and continuously seek new best practices and technical breakthroughs that can be applied in the process to drive efficiency and optimization in line with Lean approach of the Business.
- Actively lead team on Lean implementation within your Lean Zone. Deliver any adhoc projects/duties requested by the Business
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ammonia handling and ammonia safety
- Extensive knowledge and experience working withcompressed air and conditioning systems
- Excellent project management skills Strong understanding of PFC’s business, Thai Union’s vision, mission and core values.
- Ability to lead and partner successfully with teams, management and other stakeholders Strong understanding of Thai Union’s business, core values, and goals
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal customers especially Operations and successfully deliver on customer requirements.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex, on-going tasks and projects
- High level of integrity, judgment and follow through
- Strong coaching, people, and leadership skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Engineering software skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationship with all stakeholders, internally and externally