Posted on :
18 Sep, 2018
18 Sep, 2018
Located at the Africa West Area Office, the ICS Support Manager shall provide information and communication services and leadership that enable the Church to hasten the Work. This position is responsible for all IT operations and support services in Ghana; including tier 2 incident resolution, service fulfillment, technology maintenance, user training, customer expectations and satisfaction.
The Support Manager shall also assist the Area ICS Manager with fulfilling area staffing needs and IT asset management. Responsibilities may also include project management, telecommunications management, event support, key metrics and reporting. This position shall report to the Area ICS Manager.
Job Title: ICS Support Manager
Exercises superior judgment in how the support process is being applied by the support team to the entire spectrum of users
• Taking over and/or moving priorities as and when required
• Providing escalation as and when necessary to maintain Service Level Agreements
• Keeping leadership informed and updated on any deviation or likely interruption of service
Monitoring performance of support staff and compliance with process
• Managing support staff
• Providing input on staff meeting agenda items
• Planning for future training requirements on new products
• Scheduling and coordinating events support