This position applies comprehensive knowledge and application in all the following competencies and expert in Design, Animation, Graphics, Web Publishing, Social Media Publishing, Film Production, Broadcast Production and Production Coordination. Clearly understands, communicate project objectives and goals; and organizes the needed resources to meet project requirements.
Job Title: Production Professional
- Understands, coordinates, and manages client and resource team expectations.
- Creates, develops, and practice the most effective Global media project in the area.
- Verify the effects, analyze, and improve productions the department provides.
- Support church events in broadcasting, and other media related operations.
- Provide high quality media services.
Must be a member of the Church and worthy of a temple recommend.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Digital Media, Graphic Design/Animation, or a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in related field.
- PMP certification will be an added advantage.
Demonstrated Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrated expertise in building and maintaining productive working relationships
- Proven skills in interpersonal communication, problem solving and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to interact with external and internal resources in a way that ensures projects are completed in a timely manner and according to client specifications.
- Ensures stakeholders are always informed on project status.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle different priorities with strong attention to details
- Resourceful, team player, high energy and flexible.
Posting Notice/More Info.
Please Note: All positions are subject to close without notice.