Candidate will manage companies accounting needs. Person should have professional maturity to understand all accounting necessities of the company and all reports required by management.
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Perform general accounting functions.
- Prepare financial reports for management.
- Prepare budgets for management.
- Prepare costings for management.
- Prepare cashflow statements for management.
- Prepare Profit & Loss accounts for management.
- Prepare Balance Sheets for management.
- Prepare VAT returns , WHT
- Prepare future projections for management.
- Analyse situation and compare to previously prepared projections and point out differentials. Investigate differences between projections and actuals and report these.
- Be able to perform internal pre-auditing to perfect accounts for external auditors.
- Full knowledge of TALLY.
Qualification Required & Experience
- BSc Accounting/BCom or related Finance program from an accredited academic institution.
- 7 years of financial / accounting responsibilities in Real Estate/ Construction Industry.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Financial Reporting Standards.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and more in depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good communication skills both written and oral.
- Hard working
- Able to find solutions
- Team Leader
Will be of added value:
- Postgraduate qualification in Finance/Commerce.
- Real estate / Construction Industry
- Cost accountant
- Availability to join ASAP.
- Availability to work in Accra, Ghana.
How to Apply
Please include a personal statement as well as CV.
Deadline for applications: 28 February 2019.