The Royal Danish Embassy works to strengthen the relations between Denmark and Ghana, manages official Danish-Ghanaian development co-operation, promotes trade, and provides efficient passport and consular services.
The Private Sector Team at the Royal Danish Embassy in Accra has a vacancy for the position of Programme Officer.
The Programme Officer will be responsible for the new Danida Business Partnership Programme (DBP) and its predecessor, the Business to Business Programme (B2B), including:
- Managing and administering the DBP and B2B project portfolio according to requirements and guidelines
- Pre-screening of potential business partners, arranging business visits to Ghana and Denmark, appraisal of project proposals, and recommending projects for support
- Monitoring progress of DBP and B2B projects, engaging partners, undertake regular site visits and preparing programme/progress updates for Management and the Danish business instruments managed by the Private Sector Team and networking with private sector organisation
Required Skills or Experience
- A Master’s degree in business administration, economics or related field
- Detailed knowledge of the Ghanaian private sector from at least three years of work experience
- International exposure and knowledge of development issues will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Please visit www.ambaccra.um.dk for more information and obligatory Application Form.
Offer valid till: 23 Sep, 2011