tiGO may not be alone in the mobile telecommunications business.
But we are unique. We enable people in some of the most challenging corners of the world to benefit from mobile. In all but one of our markets, the most common way for people to connect to the internet is via mobile phone.
We offer them a large and highly developed range of products and services that are tailored not only to individual markets, but to individual clients as well.
Their number keeps rising. We now have more than 62 million mobile customers, of which almost one in three uses mobile data to share information, access entertainment and enjoy music and video.
Job Title: Account Manager – Corporate
The Corporate Account Manager will have a core purpose of safeguarding and growing revenue of allocated Corporate Accounts nationally through account planning, opportunity management and relationship building.
- Develop contact strategies and account development plans for allocated accounts;
- Develop a pipeline of prospects and ensure sales leads/prospects are closed;
- Lead a virtual team to meet targets for profitability and revenue;
- Use relevant metrics and measures to routinely monitor progress against targets and take appropriate actions to ensure targets are met or exceeded;
- Regularly provide sales performance data to support management decision-making;
- Ensure full integration of quality management processes within all sales activities for allocated accounts, ensuring effective deployment on a day-to-day basis
- Identify sales training and development needs and manage skills enhancement for self and team;
- Ensure full compliance with telecommunication licence provisions and sector regulations;
- A University degree in Business Studies or an equivalent qualification;
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a sales/account management role in an enterprise solutions/public environment (preferably in the Telecommunication sector);
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Good consultative-based selling skills;
- Detailed understanding of enterprise solution needs of the Corporate/Government sector;
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Tigo Business and customer organisations;
- Self-motivated and self-starting, with the resilience to drive sales opportunities through to end;
- A solid commercial understanding of how Enterprise Sales products can be applied to create commercial value in customers’ businesses;