Posted on :
26 Aug, 2016
26 Aug, 2016
Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa.
The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents.
The success of Tigo is based on the triple ‘A’ business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond.
Job Title: Credit Control Officer
The candidate selected for this role will have a core purpose of minimizing Millicom Ghana Limited’s exposure to all forms of Credit Risks. (S)He will have to exercise discretion and sound judgment in all areas of credit control and collections.
• Follow-up on all outstanding bad debt, define and monitor a realistic recovery plan and ensure execution of the plan;
• Ensure all internal controls are performed as required;
• Facilitate Customer/Corporate request management;
• Ensure our subscribers’ bad debt does not exceed the objective set for each year;
• Track payment from all public sector institutions;
• Reconcile subscriber accounts as required.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related/relevant field;
• Minimum of one (1) year experience in a similar field
• Must possess experience in dealing with various levels of customers;
• Relevant Audit Processes Knowledge
• Must have good analytical, decision making and problem solving skills;
• Proficient in the use of MS Office applications
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 26 September, 2016
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You’ll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.