Posted on :
12 Mar, 2014
12 Mar, 2014
Job Title: Corporate Account Executive
Responsible for managing Key accounts
• Provide effective account management of assigned portfolios to guarantee repeat sales, mitigate churn and assure revenue.
• Developing and maintaining a strong service relationship with clients within the individual portfolios.
• Prospecting for new corporate subscribers/accounts to join the network.
• Collection and collation of standard subscriber data/ marketing intelligence to support business growth initiative.
• Provision of timely reports on all aspects of the business operation for effective management decision making.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree required
• 3-4 year Experience in Sales/Marketing/Insurance/Banking/FMCGs (Service industry)
• 1-2 year Experience in Customer Service
• Ability to engage in effective and persuasive negotiations and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
• Ability to work effectively with a wide range of cultures in a diverse community.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office tools i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.
• Be a Team Player
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Closing Date: 16 March, 2014
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You’ll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.