Posted on :
14 Nov, 2013
Job Title: Data Ware House Administrator
To provide operational team support to our Mediation and Data Warehouse platforms
• Loading Data from Source (OCS, SWITCH and OTHERS) systems into databases
• Developing, managing and testing back-up and recovery plans
• Maintaining the TIGO Reporting Portal
• Execution and maintenance of standard reports and cubes for management consumption
• Establishing and Controlling the needs of users and monitoring user access and security
• Monitoring performance and managing parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end users
• Supporting EPIN Gateway application and Provision of EPIN Reports
• Ensuring data accuracy, completeness, timeliness, consistency , prevention of record duplication
• Execute and track any other operational tasks that will be assigned by supervisor
• Monitoring use / efficiency of storage resources and other health checks
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1-2 years experience working with SQL and relational databases.
• Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related qualification.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified candidates should
Closing Date: 15 November, 2013
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You’ll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance. At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.