Posted on :
14 Jun, 2016
14 Jun, 2016
Millicom International Cellular (MIC) S.A., operators of Tigo, is a leading international developer and operator of cellular telephone services worldwide primarily in emerging markets operating across Latin America and Africa.
The company provides affordable, widely accessible and readily available cellular telephony services to more than 30 million customers in 13 emerging markets in these continents.
The success of Tigo is based on the triple ‘A’ business model which stands for Affordability, Accessibility and Availability. This guarantees that our subscribers experience the best services at the most affordable rates throughout our 10 regions of Ghana and beyond.
Job Title: Procurement Reporting Analyst
• The individual selected for this role will be required to assist the Supply Chain Manager and functional managers in a variety of different reporting and project management tasks.
• Collecting data and providing quantitative analyses to support business decisions and reporting;
• Acting as a central point of ownership for all reporting tools, data collection and KPI updates;
• Assisting the Supply Chain manager in providing regular updates and reports to the Procurement Committee, Global Supply Chain team, internal customers and Management, as appropriate;
• Working with internal and external parties to ensure timely delivery of reports within the country and the region;
• Ensuring performance review and documentation are accurate, complete and up to date;
• Ensuring Supply Chain databases (physical and electronic) are adequately maintained and up to date at all times with any actions that have impact on the information contained therein;
• Managing tools to support business decisions; ensuring information / KPIs are up to date and easily accessible by Local and Global Procurement teams;
• Creating and maintaining Supply Chain processes and procedures;
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must possess a first degree. Specialization in procurement will be a plus.
• Minimum of two (2) years of relevant working experience;
• Good understanding of general procurement and knowledge of commercial, service and contractual best practices in general procurement;
• Experience working with a Telecom carrier will be an added advantage;
• Must be an expert in MS Office specifically Excel and PowerPoint
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to actively make decisions in a prompt manner, always seeking positive results to the organization
• Proven experience working with remote stakeholders and working with cross functional teams
During this recruitment process, the successful candidate will be required to undergo background verification processes i.e.(educational/employment references as well as criminal background checks
Closing Date: 08 July, 2016
When you join Tigo, you join a team where your skills, ideas and technical know-how can do more than contribute to the bottom-line. You’ll be exposed to enormous experience, great network and a workforce full of talents with youthful exuberance.
At Tigo we are all salesmen and we are responsible for our own development. We consider each vacancy as a development opportunity for Tigo Employees and we develop both the business and people together.