Job Title: Web/Graphic Designer
- Writing of programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements.
- Test the website and identify any technical problem and have solutions
- Create images that identify a product or convey a message
- Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites
- Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines
- Responsible for the concept and execution of visual layouts, web pages as well as the design of all print materials such as bill boards, handout, flyers etc.
- Develop site content and graphics; designing images, icons, banners, audio enhancements
- Develop, implement and manage postings on our social media pages
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Post and oversee social media content
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Collaborate with Business Development team
- Prepares site by installing and configuring server software; installing programming language using authoring and formatting.
- Experience and familiarity with Adobe Creative Cloud and WordPress.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Must be able to use Joomla
- Demonstrated portfolio of graphic and web design work with excellent use of layout, color, typography and conceptual design
- Experience applying standard UI/UX design principles when defining the look, feel and flow of a website
- Functional knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, Moodle, etc.
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Expertise in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and in Design (or comparable page layout software), Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word, and Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Flash and Fireworks, FTP and other business related packages
2 to 3-year web and graphic experience, including design of lead generation sites and landing pages, HTML coding, deployment procedures, and content management systems.
A bachelor’s degree relating to computer science, communications, web design or its equivalent will be required.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates could apply by sending their CV’s to [email protected]
Closing date: February 15, 2020.