Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men, and young people live healthier lives. As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high-quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
Job Title: Behaviour Change Communication Officer
Essential Job Functions
- Leads and contributes to the development of BCC strategies for different audiences.
- Manages the planning, design, and implementation of BCC activities for projects.
- Works closely with Zonal Sales to implement the BCC strategy in an integrated manner throughout project intervention.
- Will work as a BCC resource for all projects.
- Organize effective demand creation activities for TFHO Commodities.
- Manage overall demand generation activities.
- Work closely with local organizations to effectively implement TFHO planned projects.
- Support in planning and developing sustainable community engagement activities
- Develops and distributes case studies and project success stories to highlight BCC activities.
- Provide relevant inputs and assists in the development of project deliverables, work plans, and reports.
- Perform any other duty as may be required of a BCC Community Officer.
Required Skills or Experience
- Technical expertise in behavior change, including but not limited to creation, designing, implementation and/or evaluation of behavior change projects.
- Experience in using qualitative methodologies such as focus group discussions and in-depth interviews.
- Ability to design effective campaigns that generate demand and write successes
- Knowledge of USAID regulations and reporting requirements is highly desirable.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels especially government and other relevant agencies and institutions in the delivery of family health to the people of Ghana
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken, and strong presentation skills.
- Ability to travel domestically
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in one of the following or related fields: Communication, Public Health, Sociology, Psychology.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant behavior change project experience in Ghana
- The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job.Reasonable accommodations may be made in appropriate circumstances to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates may apply by email to [email protected].org
- Please put BCC Com Officer in the subject line. No Calls Please