Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men and young people live healthier lives. As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
Job Title: Brands Coordinator
The overall role of the Brands Coordinator is to create consumer demand by working with key stake holders to develop and implement effective brand-building strategies. He/she will brainstorm ideas to meet marketing objectives and execute plans and reports on campaign results and impact.
- Work with key stakeholders to determine long-term objectives and strategies for brands.
- Closely monitor and analyse sales volumes, market share trends, competitive activity and present creative ideas.
- Assist Marketing Manager to develop and optimize marketing campaigns to generate demand within budgeted parameters (product launching, promotion, pricing, trade marketing activities)
- Develop Digital campaigns to engage and grow on-line presence for brands
- Coordinate with the effective use of internal and external resources to achieve results with product development, trade promotion, sales, market research, consultant recruitment and advertising agencies.
- Develop compelling briefs and execute creative ideas for marketing activities.
- Track budgets with an eye towards maximizing gains and reducing costs
- Prepare reports on brand performance, campaign impact and sales performance
Required Skills or Experience
BSc/BA in Marketing, Communication, Business or related field.
- 3-years post qualification and working experience in similar position
- Proven experience as Brands Executive
- Familiarity with latest marketing trends and best practices
- Familiarity with the use and impact of technology and Social Media in demand generation.
- Ability to conduct research, analyse data and report
- Organizational skills, experience meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal communication, written, presentation and teamwork skills
- Result -driven attitude
- Passionate about creating positive impact on health in Ghana
- A willingness to listen
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget -management skills and proficiency
- Analytical skills in forecasting and identify trends and challenges