Total Family Health Organisation (TFHO) is a Ghanaian nonprofit organization dedicated to helping women, men and young people live healthier lives. As a social enterprise, TFHO works to ensure access to high quality health products for Ghanaians nationwide through socially marketed health commodities and behavior change activities.
Job Title: Administrative And Human Resources Manager
- Manages TFHO’s main office and zonal office services including cleaning and maintenance and security.
- Oversees the condition of the office and arranging for necessary repairs
- Oversee property and asset registers.
- Supervises the Admin Assistant.
- Ensures staff are educated on staff tools, policies and procedures.
- Leads the recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees in TFHO policies and procedures.
- Maintains the human resources system and oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies, or other departments in the organization.
- Prepares payroll and troubleshoots any issues with regards to payroll.
- Maintain all operating legal document like Social welfare certificate and ensures timely renewal.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting.
- Ensures TFHO is following the requirement in the Ghana Labor.
- Liase with the Company Lawyer and SMT to resolve any employee grievances or charges against the company.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance and equity within organization.
- Trains staff on TFHO Ethics and Code of Conduct annually and ensures that all staff understand the Code.
- Administers and manages records of benefits plans programs such as life and health insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Ensures local insurance as required, inspection, registration and operations for all TFHO vehicles.
- Oversees obtainment of local insurance as required, inspection, registration and operations for all TFHO vehicles
- Oversees dispatching and scheduling of TFHO vehicles and drivers or commercial transportation.
- Monitors local security and maintains a security plan, including emergency preparedness and strategies for maintaining operations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, or search firms when needed.
- Drafts directives advising department managers of policies regarding employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Completes special projects as needed.
Required Skills or Experience
- BA in Human Resources or relevant field required. Masters preferred.
- At least 5 years experience in a like position
- At least 2 years managing staff required.
- Experience managing a professional office
- Experience in both NGO or donor funded setting and private sector office setting preferred.
- Strong computer literacy, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with local HR laws and regulations.
- Recruiting experience and Certification in HR preferred.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team member
- Attention to detail and accuracy
How to Apply
Interested applicants should visit the link below and apply before May 14, 2019. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview.