Posted on :
28 Jun, 2021
28 Jun, 2021
To lead and manage the acquirement of new brands in order to help Transmed grow its business and expand its product portfolio.
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
– Organizes and staffs the team with adequate resources and talents in order to achieve the desired levels of Organizational Excellence.
– Provides the team with adequate training, coaching and mentoring in order to develop their conceptual accounting skills, ensure development and proper career paths.
– Manages the relationship with the Principals of the assigned brands in order to sustain a long-term business relationships and maximize the support of the brands in the Market.
– Ensures that Principals extend the necessary support to develop the Sales Business Plans and other marketing activities in order to maximize sales and grow the business of the assigned brand(s).
– Negotiates with the Principal A&P funds, payment terms, pricing and other trading terms in order to maximize company profitability and the sales growth of the assigned brands.
– Oversees the development of the Strategic Marketing Plans for the brands assigned in order to focus the efforts and maximize brand sales.
– Oversees the execution of the Marketing Plan in order to grow brand sales.
– Oversees the disbursement of the A&P funds allocated to each brand in order to achieve target profitability and avoid misuse of funds.
– Oversees the forecasting process of each assigned brand in order to ensure optimum stock levels.
– Oversees the of the brand managers with the advertising agencies on the execution of the brand marketing activities and development of in-store & POS material in order to ensure top quality execution and achieve brand image / equity objectives.
– Analyzes brand sales data and market share trends and come up with meaningful conclusions and insights in order to develop the necessary marketing activities.
Communication with Sales
– Ensures that the brand management team communicates the brand marketing plans and activities to the sales team in a timely manner in order to ensure flawless execution of these activities.
– Conducts frequent field visits and communicate observations to the sales manager in order to ensure in-store execution meets brand strategy.
– Ensures that the sales team is provided with all the necessary brand knowledge, information and other necessary tools in order to help them deliver the desired in market execution.
– Understands from sales customer objectives and plans and develop the necessary brand plans that fit the customer objectives in order to maximize sales and secure customer’s support.
Brand Management System & Tools
– Puts in place the necessary brand management timeless processes and tools in order to strengthen Transmed’s capability in performing efficient & effective brand management.
Desired Skills and Experience
– a min of 8 years of experience in Marketing & Business Development
– FMCG experience is a must