Responsible for identifying learning needs, and for planning, organizing and overseeing the appropriate learning intervention across the Company.
Job Title: Learning & Development Officer
- Are confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to our business.
- Are professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have a good working relationship with everyone they meet at work behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, cooperating closely with team members and other departments to ensure Tropo is the best place to work.
- Set a great example for new employees.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Develop Learning and Development Strategy with line managers by considering an immediate and long-term requirement for delivering Company goals.
- Liaise with managers and employees to identify the learning and development needs of personnel at all levels.
- Planning, directing, delivering and overseeing the training of all individuals or groups of employees including staff inductions, management development, and employee skills development programmes.
- Develop and facilitate relevant in-house training programmes
- Supervise and monitor progress made via all the training programmes and schemes.
- Develop individual training programmes that meet the skills gap identified through the learning needs assessments.
- To liaise with external learning consultants where required to ensure that learning programmes meet the needs of Tropo farms.
- Design and implement appropriate e-learning strategies
- Implement various learning methods company-wide including coaching, job shadowing, and online learning.
- Promote an open knowledge-sharing environment that builds knowledge, skills, and service for the benefit of the Company.
- In consultation with the HR Officer – Performance Management, support the implementation of the Company’s performance management and career development programmes to achieve its aims.
- Assist with the development and implementation of organizational development/strategic OD and business improvement policy and programmes.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, you will carry out such other duties as the Company reasonably directs from time to time.
How to Apply
Please send your application to email@example.com