Work with HR Manager to develop and implement effective recruitment & resourcing policy and procedures to support the recruitment & selection of high caliber applicants who fit the culture of Tropo Farms.
Job Title: Recruitment Officer
- Are confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to our business.
- Are professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have a good working relationship with everyone they meet at work behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, cooperating closely with team members and other departments to ensure Tropo is the best place to work.
- Set a great example for new employees.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Ensure that recruitment and selection procedure and practice meet operational needs, legislative and good practice requirement.
- Place an advertisement on selected media, and plan and coordinate open days.
- Conduct initial screening of CVs and telephone interviews.
- Liaise with external recruitment agencies, account managers, and other recruiters to ensure all vacancies are filled efficiently.
- Work with managers to develop the recruitment process, including interview guidelines and a standard questionnaire to establish whether the skills and experience have been demonstrated by the applicant.
- Ensure all job descriptions are in place and remain current and accurate.
- Ensure all new employee administration is complete, filed and entered the HRIS to include new starter paperwork, checklist, employment eligibility checks, offer letters and contracts.
- Advertise new vacancies internally and update the Careers Web pages and Noticeboards as required.
- Conduct exit interviews and complete the leaver’s process.
- Manage compliance with Data Protection Act with respect to storage of, access to and destruction of personal data.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, you will carry out such other duties as the Company reasonably directs from time to time.
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]