Tropo Farms Limited is the leading aquaculture company in Ghana. It is the 2nd largest in Africa producing fresh tilapia right from the Volta Lake in Ghana.
Job Title: Outboard Engine Mechanic
Tropo Farms Limited, an aquaculture firm located at Mpakadan in the Eastern Region at the Asuogyaman District is seeking for interested applicants for the position of an Outboard Engine Mechanic
- Diagnosis and repair of general mechanical faults on all Outboard Engines.
- Routine servicing of 15HP, 40HP, 60HP etc. Outboard Engines.
- Repair of broken down engines both at shore and offshore.
- Rebuild of Outboard Engines.
- Synchronize with Parts Store Manager for the Order of Outboard Engine Parts.
- Routine training of Outboard Engine Operators on the usage of Outboard Engines.
- Good housekeeping of the Workshop.
- Completion of time sheet and service report for tasks assigned.
Required Skills or Experience
- Should be fully qualified and have at least 5 years working experience with reputable automobile company.
- Should have a minimum educational qualification of Senior High School certificate or an HND.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work for long hours with little or no supervision and remain focused and willing to work extra hours
How to Apply
Interested applicants should address their application letters and CVs to [email protected]
Deadline: 19th April, 2018.