Partner closely with key business stakeholders to drive and manage the development and implementation of company-wide performance management and career development system.
Job Title: HR Officer – Performance Management
- Are confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to our business.
- Are professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have a good working relationship with everyone they meet at work behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, cooperating closely with team members and other departments to ensure Tropo is the best place to work.
- Set a great example for new employees.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Support the design and implementation of performance management and career development programmes to support and maintain high performance across the organization.
- Develop specific work plans for talent and performance management initiative including a performance system for ‘pay per work is done’ and a performance management system for support and management personnel.
- Assist in the development of policies, guidelines, and tools to support managers through-out the performance management process. Develop methods for identifying, investing in and rewarding performance.
- Work with partners to establish key metrics to accurately define the work performance, competencies, and skills required for each role within the organization along with individual performance mapping to set up a KPI Framework relevant for annual appraisal, and payment for work.
- Work with managers to ensure that performance management processes are followed correctly and adhered to through effective training and workshops middle managers, line managers, and relevant employees.
- Assist managers in setting targets, addressing underperformance and instituting and following up on performance plans in a timely manner.
- Provide advice and direction to employees and managers on complex performance management and career development queries.
- Support and maintain high potential career development programme policies, processes, procedures, tools and guidelines.
- Provides inputs into the learning and development officer with regards to job analysis and skills inventories and the learning and development needs identified through performance management system
- In addition to the above responsibilities, you will carry out such other duties as the Company reasonably directs from time to time.
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]