To deliver a quality customer focused and professional services on all post-employment HR and payroll services to the Company.
Job Title: HrR And Payroll Officer
- Are confident, self-motivated and demonstrate a passionate commitment to our business.
- Are professional, honest, reliable and trustworthy.
- Have a good working relationship with everyone they meet at work behaving in a friendly, courteous and professional way.
- Bring a positive attitude to work, cooperating closely with team members and other departments to ensure Tropo is the best place to work.
- Set a great example for new employees.
Key Accountability & Responsibilities
- Maintains payroll information by designing system; directing the collection, calculation, and entering of data to ensure payroll is efficient and to schedule.
- Update payroll records by reviewing and approving changes in exemptions, coverage, deductions, job grades, and transfers.
- Pays employees by directing the production and issuance of paychecks or electronic transfers to bank accounts.
- Prepares reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave and other non- taxable wages.
- Balance payroll accounts by resolving payroll discrepancies.
- Ensure compliance with legislation by maintaining professional and technical knowledge and enforcing adherence to requirement; advising management on needed actions.
- Provide high quality and consistent HR advice and end-to-end HR services to the employees of the Company in line with policy and service level agreement ensuring legal requirements are met.
- Develop and monitor HR standard operating procedures to ensure high quality and consistent HR service delivery.
- Ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and ensure that confidentiality is maintained always at HR services.
- Build and maintain a collaborative and professional partnership with colleagues in HR, Operations Managers and other key stakeholders across the Company
- Utilise technology to improve service delivery and overall service quality ensuring maximum efficiency in HR services, Payroll, Time Sheet, Security & zoning, employee biometric entry on to the various facilities always.
- In addition to the above responsibilities, you will carry out such other duties as the Company reasonably directs from time to time.
How to Apply
Please send your application to [email protected]