Tullow Oil is a well-established, recognised independent oil and gas company focussed on Africa and South America. The Group has interests in over 70 exploration and production licences across 15 countries.
Tullow Oil is looking to appoint a Maintenance Planning Supervisor on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Accra, Ghana and offshore. The individual will provide day to day supervision of offshore planners and provide support to the Offshore Team. We are looking for an individual who will drive continuous improvement and share lessons learned, as well as leading by example.
Job Title: Maintenance Planning Supervisor
The Successful Candidate Responsibilities include:
- Provides guidance and technical support to Junior Engineers.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory and corporate standards, processes, and procedures.
- Provides discipline input to the annual work plan and budget preparation ensures all work carried out is aligned to annual budget WBS.
- Provides assurance to the quality and accuracy of the 90- and 28-day plans.
- Responsible for offshore planners’ production of 28-day plans.
- Endorses the 7-day frozen plan, monitors and reports attainment of the same and agrees break in activities.
- Collect and report maintenance performance measures against agreed KPI’s for maintenance and integrity programs. Carry out trend analysis and propose improvements to increase efficiency / reduce activity.
- Ensure activity planning and schedule risks are effectively communicated and where appropriate incorporated into the KNK risk register with appropriate mitigation plans for approval.
- Attend planning meetings and endorse the 28-day maintenance plan proposal.
- Monitor activities included in the 90- and 28-day plans, report and understand deltas between planned and actual attainment.
- Provide support to maintenance and Integrity Manager and Maintenance Superintendent on work execution performance against planned work.
- Ensure maintenance team understands planning activities and performance expectations.
- Ensure interfaces with suppliers and vendors and contractors is managed effectively.
- Ensure interface between Primavera and Maximo functions effectively.
- Review report activity close out reports and drive incorporation of learnings into improvement plans.
- Previous experience of offshore Oil and Gas in a related technical maintenance role, a good proportion at the front line, on tools.
- Previous experience of offshore Oil and Gas planning / scheduling.
- Demonstrable experience as a team leader / supervisor.
- Ideally have experience of FPSO tanker operations and maintenance activities.
- Have good knowledge of the oil and gas production process and the facilities plant and machinery.
- Skilful at planning and scheduling maintenance and inspection/corrosion management plans.
- Applied experience in planning and scheduling using Primavera tool and integration into Maximo maintenance management system.
- Knowledge of Safety and Operations Management System expectations.
- Ability to manage to tight deadlines and provide operational discipline.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- A bachelor’s degree or tertiary equivalent in engineering, planning or in a related discipline.
In Tullow, all individuals are treated fairly and respectfully, and everyone has equal access opportunities and resources to enable them to contribute to Tullow’s overall success.
To Achieve This, We Offer Our Employees
- A performance-driven culture that generates results.
- A commitment to your personal and professional development.
- A chance to make a difference to our business, working in or leading teams of talented, committed people.
- A culture that appreciates inclusion & diversity and provides equal opportunities.
Recognition and reward for your performance.
- Our philosophy is to bring people into Tullow with whom we can build a strong, mutually beneficial and long-lasting relationship. Working for Tullow will increase your knowledge, broaden your horizons and extend your professional network. We offer a competitive reward package of base salary, incentives and benefits which is designed to attract, retain and motivate the best talent in our industry.