Posted on :
17 Jan, 2017
17 Jan, 2017
Turning Point Farms Ltd is company registered under the company’s code of Ghana 1963 Act 179, with a five board member. The company operate in over 300 communities in the Northern and Upper East regions of Ghana with over 13,500 farmers and still counting. The company operate an out grower model that put farmers into groups and assist them in the production, as well as the marketing of their produce hence ensuring a complete value chain. The company also assist these farmers with sources of quality agriculture services and farm inputs by helping groups acquire machinery through minimal contribution schemes. We give support to the farmers in the form of providing services such as land preparation, planting, harvesting, storage, transport and distribution and marketing of their produce.
Our clients are mostly based in the rural areas where the core livelihood activities are farming and other agro related activities. The company has gained 100% loyalty from customers who largely depend on us for the progress of their activities. As an agro company, our bankers are Unibank Ghana Ltd with logistics supplies to be established with Sonalika International, (West Africa Agrotech Company Ghana Limited) to be the key suppliers of all agriculture machinery and other agro support services such as irrigation, yet to be included in our products.
Job Title: Assistant Human Resources Manager
We are currently seeking a passionate, results-oriented professional to fill the following position: Assistant Human Resources Manager
• This candidate will provide assistance to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and assist the CEO in the implementation of employee policies and procedures. Under minimum supervision, you perform a variety of responsible and confidential administrative duties requiring a thorough knowledge of organisational procedures and general office functions
• You will also assist the CEO in developing departmental goals, objectives and systems, prepare HR monthly and yearly reports for review, prepare monthly and yearly vacation balance overview as well as employee attendance and perform file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation is collected and maintained.
• In addition, you assist the CEO with maintaining and updating job descriptions and employee personal files, monitor performance evaluation program and facilitate corporate training. You provide administrative and secretarial support to the HR and responds to regular occurring requests for information
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned by the Chief Executive Officer
Qualification Required & Experience
• A first Degree in Human Resource Management / HND or a related field with 3 years or more progressive responsibility in Human resource department
• Must be adept at problem-solving, detail oriented, dependable, able to follow instructions, prioritize, respond to management direction, and must be able to improve performance through management feedback
• Must be familiar with local labour laws, related policies and procedures
• Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in all aspects of the role
• Strong verbal and communication skills
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants may submit their detailed resumes to:-
Closing Date: 25 January, 2017
Applications submitted after this date will not be considered. Only qualified applicants will be contacted