Job Vacancy: Mechanical Engineering Technician
Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited, an Agro Industrial Company in the Central Region
Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited, an Agro Industrial Company in the Central Region, is looking for suitably qualified candidates for the position of Mechanical Engineering Technician.
Ensures that all Mechanical Maintenance activities including major maintenance/repairs are dealt with timely and within prescribed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- To carry out general maintenance and repairs of Oil Palm Processing plant which includes:
- Repairs and maintenance of Twin Screw Press and Digesters
- Maintenance of Centrifuge Equipment
- Servicing and fabrication of pumps (multiple and single stage centrifugal slurry and water pumps, vacuum pumps, etc)
- Welding and fabrication of fans and impellers, storage tanks and processing equipment parts
- Servicing and repairs to elevators and air compressors
- Inspection, maintenance/repairs to pressure vessels, etc)
- Maintenance of crude palm and kernel oil tanks
- Inspection and lubrication
- To assist in the installation of new equipment when required
Required Skills or Experience
- Applicant must possess HND Mechanical Engineering Technician Part III with a minimum of two (2) years post qualification experience or Part II with a minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience
How To Apply
Interested candidates should apply to:
The Human Resources Manager
Twifo Oil Palm Plantations Limited
P. O. Box 138
Or Hand delivered at the Estate Office, Twifo Ntafrewaso, 62 Milometers North of Cape Coast.
Note that applications must include an up to date CV of the applicants. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview
Closing: 20 Feb, 2012