Posted on :
27 Jan, 2022
27 Jan, 2022
The job holder is accountable for overall relationship management for all accounts under his/her coverage. The role is focused on managing the account to drive profitable and long-term revenue growth as well as customer satisfaction, effective value chain, protection/renewal of existing business and the identification of major new business opportunities.
Job Title: Global Account Manager
SUMMARY OF JOB DUTIES
• Strategic global account development & Management
• Responsible for global/regional profitability and revenue for the select group of existing or targeted global accounts.
• The GAM will work closely with Group vertical and Country MDs to secure global account budgets.
• The GAM will be responsible for strategic account development activities with frequent business review meetings with clients and country account managers
• The GAM, where necessary, will have responsibility for the identification of customer requirements, quotation management, and closure of qualified opportunities.
The ideal applicant should possess the following qualification and competence;
• First Degree and MBA
• 8 yrs+ banking experience in Key Account Management/corporate banking and Solutions Sales, with 3 yrs+ of global account responsibility
• Manage and establish diverse global customer relationships (including C-Level) and increase value chain to gain additional business
• A successful and proven record of sales growth, specifically, new business development.
• Strong presentation & negotiation skills, experience of presenting at C level.
• The ability to produce & deliver innovative and professional solutions to technical, commercial & business decision makers & decision influencer.
How To Apply
All applications should be submitted via email to [email protected] Your application should include an updated CV, covering letter. Please note to clearing state in the subject the role you are applying for.
Kindly note that only short listed applicants would be contacted. Deadline for the submission: Wednesday January 26, 2022.