Closing date: Friday, 7 August 2015
Human Resources Manager, P-3, Accra, Ghana
Vacancy No: E-VN-2015-001745
Duty Station: Accra
Job Level: P-3
Application Close: 07-Aug-15
Contract Type: Long-term Staff (FT)
Purpose of the Position
Under the supervision of Chief of Operations, the incumbent of this post will manage all human resource activities including the supervision of human resources staff in the small-medium size country office in accordance with the HR strategy and work plan, aligned with the Country Programme Management Plan as well as the goals and strategic needs of the organization. The incumbent will provide leadership and guidance in human resources that promote a gender-balanced multidisciplinary team of professionals. As part of the DHR++ team, the incumbent will also contribute to the development of strategies to identify and promote a gender sensitive workplace.
Key Expected Results
1. Recruitment, Selection and Placement
- Support, implement and administer the effective and timely recruitment processes in the hiring, developing and retaining the best talents available to support the strategic human recourses needs of the office and the organization.
- Support the office’s human resources needs for national professional officers, general service, and temporary employees by implementing proper and expedient recruitment procedures. Ensure organizational human resources targets are met while ensuring the recruitment and retention of staff a diverse body of staff of the highest calibre. Promote gender equality, equity, transparency, and consistency in the selection and placement of staff.
- Work to establish a targeted approach to recruit specialized talent, with particular focus on MTSP areas, to fill posts requiring specialized expertise, at the global, regional, or local level.
- Establish and implement results-oriented action plans and sound budgets to coordinate targeted recruitment efforts with identified need at UNICEF in the short-term, intermediate-term, and long-term.
- Monitor and evaluate the measurable results of targeted recruiting efforts and its impact on UNICEF human resources with emphasis on all aspects required to achieve UNICEF’s objectives for gender parity, diversity, and a supportive work environment for men and women.
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here