Job Title: Executive Assistant to CD & Marketing Director
- Operates in an evolving macro-economic environment both local and international.
- Company objectives for level and quality of service.
- Ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Relates with various functions and at all levels within and outside Unilever.
- Proactively manages the assigned executive’s diary, and seamlessly plan his/her itinerary, schedule and meetings.
- Ensure general and administrative support to the Director’s office and diary.
- Keep track of the Director’s daily schedule and plan meetings accordingly
- Develop and maintain an effective & efficient documentation and filing (electronic and hard) process
- Manage agendas of meetings, produce memos of such for review and proactively follow up on actions
- Manage sensitive matters and information regarding peculiar issues within the department
- Cross-examine documents for the Director’s review to ensure quality control and compliance to policies
- Organize the Director’s internal and external designated correspondence and decide the order of priority
- Coordinate/render general administrative services in the function e.g. archiving, ensuring seamless provision of utilities and supplies (stationery etc), reporting of defects, etc.
- Liaise with managers and the LT as necessary
- Collate daily, weekly and monthly activity reports as required from for the Director’s review
- Process all requisitions for the Director’s office
- Prepare and perform quality control checks on presentations and other documents, to ensure proper formatting and elimination of errors.
- A working knowledge of the Director’s duties for effective & efficient scheduling of appointments; may also be required to attend meetings on the Director’s behalf.
- Analyze operating reports and report on variances against budgets.
- Respond to queries and requests on non-technical issues and escalate to the Executive where necessary.
- Ensure & coordinate relevant & adequate logistics for the Director and other events connected to the Director’s office.
- Make efficient travel arrangements as required for the Director.
Critical Success Factors of the Job
Key Competencies (max 5)
- Organisational awareness & knowledge
- Result orientation
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
- Effective business writing skills
- Effective use of excel and PowerPoint
- General office administration
- University graduate
- At least three years experience in an administrative capacity in a reputable company.
- Experience in administrative support for a top management personnel of a reputable company, with local and global operations.
Any other critical personal characteristics
- Excellent written and oral communication (English)
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.