Posted on :
31 Oct, 2017
31 Oct, 2017
Unilever is the largest producer and retailer of consumer goods in Ghana. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. It formed on July 14, 1992 with a merger of UAC Ghana Limited and Lever Brothers Ghana Limited.
Job Title: Assistant Channel and Category Development Manager (Skin Cleansing) (Job Number: 17000FLS)
· Develop and Translate promotional briefs into executable plans for implementation in the various channels
· Work with CCD to develop channel strategies for growth
· Work closely with shopper marketing manager to sign off Point of Sales materials to drive visibility of the brand/category in the various channels and point of sale.
· Market visits to inspect jobs, review brand performance vs competition and entrench customer/consumer focus.
· Monitor promotion and activations for S&OP Process and track ROI
Key Performance Indicator’s
· Implement activities that to Deliver/ land the month and quarter plan
· USG and Market Share of small ‘C’
· Manage the execution of Promotions
· Distribution Key Performance Indicator’s/ Core of the Core: are all SKUs that make 60% Unilever´s Revenue (CotC), Forecasting accuracy