Unilever Ghana (GSE: UNIL) is the largest producer and retailer of consumer goods in Ghana. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. It formed on July 14, 1992 with a merger of UAC Ghana Limited and Lever Brothers Ghana Limited.
Job Title: Asst. Finance Business Partner (Decision Support Analyst) Foods Ghana/Nigeria (Job Number: 17000FF0)
- Working as part of a team on cross-functional performance interventions
- Drive development of large Innovation Business Cases
- Business Model development and development of external insights into customers and competitors
- Strategic planning and alignment between Customer and Category
- Building and sharing best practices and learnings
- Support new brand innovation launches
- Support new customer strategies
- Understand and implement Zero Based Budgeting (ZBB) recommendations for BMI
- Big Cell performance interventions (e.g. 5-10 over the year)
- Small Cell performance interventions (e.g. 15-20 over the year)
- Working with Marketing on: Media, re-defining market context, long-term strategy vs. white space, competitor war gaming etc.
- Working with CD on: retailer mergers / acquisitions, trade terms updates, audit negotiations, core of the core etc.
- Customer investment projects
Knowledge and Skills
- Commercial acumen
- Resilience (ability to cope with time pressure and challenges)
- High degree of flexibility and ability to quickly understand new topics
- Ability to work collaboratively with other key stakeholders
- Strong engagement, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to present complex information in a simplified manner
- Strong analytical skills, Excel modelling skills and attention to detail
- Creative and innovative
Experience in a business-facing Finance role is required.