Unilever Ghana is the largest producer and retailer of consumer goods in Ghana. They are listed on the stock index of the Ghana Stock Exchange, the GSE All-Share Index. It formed on July 14, 1992 with a merger of UAC Ghana Limited and Lever Brothers Ghana Limited.
Job Title: Pipelining – Core HR Admin Lead (Job Number: 17000GV9)
The Core HR Admin Lead has the following main accountabilities:
- – To input and maintain employee record systems including personal files and other relevant HR systems (Workday)
- Maintains Unionized employees data in Workday
- To assist with administering of HR processes (transfers, promotions, relocations etc). Prepares all the paperwork, processes documents, ensures signatories sign off and paper work is dispatched on time.
- Liaises with payroll for any amendments like, new joiners, exit of employee, extension/ change of contract
- Manages employee files by ensuring all employee paperwork are properly registered and filed.
- Assists in administering employee benefits e.g. long term service awards, reward and recognition program- providing certificates doing logistical coordination.
- Administers Unionized employees leave application
- Prepares documents and follows up on exit formalities through line manager/ HRBP/ employee to ensure smooth exit of the employee.
- Administers all HR processes related to the employee life cycle (e.g. promotion, relocating, resignation etc.) whilst being custodian of HR policy
- To run standard and non-standard reports from HR systems
- Records and tracks customer service levels ensuring the HR Services team follows turnaround time of SLAs.
- Liaises with local house vendor, immigration vendor and local school search vendor for IAs
- Monitors and manages 3rd party performance against agreed SLAs including cost
- Supports International Assignees’ engagement , payments and exit processes through 3rd party
- To provide all required data, formalities and similar documentation regarding IA’s, locally employed non-nationals, relocating employees.
- To provide and enable site/unit/country based structured and efficient customer service i.e. Serve as a single point of contact on all administrative and transactional HR related services
- Invoice Management for HR Related activities- Travel, Long Service Awards, Consumables, occupational health PRs, Newspapers, contingent labour salary/transportation, IA hotel accommodation, Employee meals etc.
- Canteen Management- Biometrics, monthly reporting/ reconciliation for payroll input, general maintenance, etc
- Request from ex-employees relating to pensions, final benefits, NSITF etc.
- Liaise with MDM team for vendor account creation for new joiners