Job Title: Assistant Human Resource Business Partner Supply Chain
Background & Purpose of the Job
- The role of the Assistant HR Business Partner, Supply Chain will be to support the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the Expertise and EX Teams.
- The role holder will also be responsible for advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change.
- The role will apply knowledge and management of HR Information Systems to provide insight and ensure data reliability.
- In addition, will be responsible for managing the Union on site, and ensuring compliance to labour and the Collective Bargaining Agreement between Management and the Union.
Who You Are & What You’ll Do
The following shall be the main accountabilities of the role holder:
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Supports Unilever talent processes by educating the managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages, to the factory on HR initiatives and information
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HR team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organisation and work closely with the HR team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- Interfaces with HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business. Monitors quality and timeliness of service provision, enhancing the employee experience
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes, and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Supports the EX Team or Expertise teams in preparing & providing accurate information, collating & analysing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports
- Responsible for gathering necessary information for management during negotiations with the Union. Will also be a member of the Standing Negotiation Team
- Have an indirect management responsibility over facilities/ services offered to employees – Canteen, Bussing, etc.
- University Graduate
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in HR Business Partnering/ Operations
- Operational knowledge on the Ghana Labour Laws
- Expertise teams
- Service delivery providers (either in-house/ outsourced)
- HRBP community
- Line Managers
- Legislative bodies (external)
- External HR bodies of best practice (relevant to market)
- Internal corporate departments, such as Legal and Finance
- Purpose & Service
- Consumer Love
- Business Acumen
- Talent Catalyst
- Passion for High Performance (WL1)
- Talent Catalyst
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.