A growing local financial institution seeks to recruit competent individuals for the role of:
Job Title: Budget Control & MIS Officer
The Budget Control & MIS Officer is responsible for development of management information systems tools and dashboards for management use. This involves data mining, statistical review and the generation of regular and ad-hoc reports. The role holder will ensure that all management information for decision making is accurate and promptly delivered.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate and provide MIS statistics as required by various users to enhance decision-making
- Develop MIS tools and dashboards for continued and ad-hoc use
- Interpret MIS reports and generate reports for business development, support and regulatory reporting
- Involvement in data preparation for various feasibility studies as well as trends/forecasts
- Coordinate the annual budget process, ensuring all relevant input are promptly and appropriately received from all stakeholders
- Produce regular forecasts / projections of financial performance for management attention and action
- Ensuring transparency of all costs across the company in branches and the Head Office, including analytical estimation of such information
- Recommending cost reduction proposals and measures for costs control.
Required Skills or Experience
- At least two years working experience in a similar position with strong track record.
- A minimum of first degree in Computer Science, statistics or related discipline.
- Keen appreciation and use of MIS tools and skills in decision making
- Excellent grasp of SQL and Oracle database structure
- A good understanding of mathematics, statistics and modeling with spreadsheets
- High analytical and interpretation skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and develop innovative and creative things.
- Highly motivated with a strong drive to succeed.
- Strong appreciation of finance and accounting skills.
- Ability to set priorities, plan, organize and control workflow.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested qualified persons should email their curriculum vitae together with a cover letter, not later than 15th June, 2013, to:
The subject of the email MUST read Budget Control & MIS Officer job.