Posted on :
8 Jan, 2018
8 Jan, 2018
Universal Health Insurance is looking for a dynamic candidate to fill the position of Director of First Impressions
Job Title: Director Of First Impression
The core responsibility of the Front Desk Executive is to provide professional services at the front office of the company.
The position requires an individual preferably a lady who is capable of dealing with people at all levels. The candidate must also be trustworthy, respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, be flexible, reliable and demonstrates sound work ethics.
• Answering, screening and routing telephone calls at the front desk
• Receiving guests professionally and making them feel welcomed
• Ensuring the daily distribution of correspondences are done promptly
• Scheduling of appointments and updating appointment calendars
• Filing, scanning and photocopying documents as and when required
• Scheduling interview and appointments
• Ensuring very confidential documents are treated as such.
• Receiving mails from courier companies.
• Handling all related customers service queries
Qualification Required & Experience
• The position requires at least a Higher National Diploma in management or other related qualification.
• An experience in the position will be an advantage.
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good interpersonal skills
• Excellent telephone etiquettes
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experienced using MS Word & MS Excel & PowerPoint
• Experience in arranging meetings/conferences and events and making travel arrangements
• Achievement oriented
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Effective organizational skills
• Effective listening skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
Location: Tema, Comm 25
How to Apply
Please forward your CV to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 02 February, 2018