Posted on :
21 Oct, 2019
21 Oct, 2019
The University of Cape Coast invites applications from experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for the position of Manager, University Printing Press.
Job Title: Manager, University Printing Press
Successful applicants will perform the following duties, among other responsibilities:
• creating and managing print production schedules
• inspecting materials, products or equipment to detect defects or malfunctions
• calculating labour and equipment requirements and production specifications using standard formulas
• supervising staff, production and quality assurance
• planning and establishing production sequence to meet production targets.
• undertaking regular maintenance of printing equipment
Term of Office
• The appointment is full time for a four-year term which is renewable for another term.
Qualification Required & Experience
A candidate applying for the position of Manager, Printing Press must:
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Publishing Studies or in a related area.
• Possess M.Phil in Publishing Studies.
• Have a minimum of four (4) years post-qualification experience in the printing/publishing industry.
Conditions of Service
• Salary and Fringe benefits attached to the position are attractive and will be specified in the letter of appointment.
Location: Cape Coast
How to Apply
Interested applicants who meet the above criteria should please submit applications and comprehensive curriculum vitae, together with relevant supporting documents, and a Two-Page Vision Statement to: The Registrar University of Cape Coast Cape Coast • Applicants should request three (3) referees to submit reports on them directly to the above address • The closing date for the receipt of application is Friday, 8th November, 2019 • Application forms are obtainable from the Senior Members Section, Directorate of Human Resource, University of Cape Coast. The forms (Senior Members Application Form – Non Teaching) could also be downloaded from https://www.ucc.edu.gh/forms
Closing Date: 08 November, 2019