Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the under listed positions in the Department of Forensic Sciences, School of Biological Sciences, College of Agriculture & Natural Sciences.
Job Title: Professors
Areas of Specialization
- Forensic Psychology & Criminology
- Forensic Pathology
- Forensic Toxicology and Drug Analysis
- Fires and Explosives
- Cyber Forensics & Digital Forensics (Network Forensics)
- a) Professor – Candidates mustPossess a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) degree in any of the areas of specialisation.
- Have a considerable number of years of teaching/research experience in any reputable university or a comparable institution.
- Have at least eight (8) publications in refereed journals since appointment as Associate Professor or a total of twenty (20) publications in tæfereed
journals since appointment as Lecturer.
- Have taught for a minimum of two (2) years as Associate Professor.
Job Description (Responsibilities)
Successful candidates shall be responsible for:
- Teaching and research on courses at graduate and postgraduate levels;
- Supervising graduate research students’ works.
- Offering academic counselling to students.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should obtain application forms from the
Office of the Director,
Directorate of Human Resource,
University of Cape Coast
with whom the completed application form should be lodged.
The completed application forms should be submitted not later than Thursday 30th May, 2019.