Posted on :
6 Sep, 2021
6 Sep, 2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for the following positions in the Department of Biochemistry, Cell and Molecular Biology in the College of Basic and Applied Sciences, University of Ghana.
Job Title: LECTURER / SENIOR LECTURER / ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR / PROFESSOR IN:
• MOLECULAR BIOLOGY
• CELL BIOLOGY
The preferred candidates must have a PhD in the relevant discipline and must:
• Be able to teach undergraduate and postgraduate courses in Biochemistry, Cell Biology and Molecular Biology.
• Demonstrate scientific scholarship through published articles and scientific reports.
• Demonstrate capacity to attract grants for cutting edge research and training.
For Senior Lecturer and above, the applicant should refer to the University of Ghana’s requirement for appointment to those positions.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should download Application Form UAB FORM 1A from the University of Ghana website: www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd
Completed application pack should be sent to:
The College Secretary
College of Basic and Applied Sciences
University of Ghana
Or soft copy to:
The application pack should contain the following:
• Completed application form for Academic Staff Positions (UAB Form 1A).
• An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
• Copies of transcripts, academic and/or professional certificates.
• Names and addresses of three referees
Closing Date: 30 September, 2021