Posted on :
13 Feb, 2023
13 Feb, 2023
The University of Ghana hereby invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of Senior/Principal Research Assistant at the Academic Quality Assurance Unit, University of Ghana.
POSITION: SENIOR/PRINCIPAL RESEARCH ASSISTANT
REPORTING TO: DIRECTOR, ACADEMIC QUALITY ASSURANCE
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have, at least, a good Bachelor’s degree preferably in economics, statistics, computer science, or monitoring and evaluation.
• In addition, applicants must have the following knowledge, abilities, and skills:
• Willingness and ability to work independently and outside regular office hours when necessary
• Excellent proficiency in using standard office applications such as Microsoft package, SPSS, Outlook, or other mail programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop concept notes and review literature for projects
• Assist in designing survey instruments and conducting surveys
• Undertake monitoring and evaluation of activities
• Analyses and management of data
• Prepare descriptive and analytical reports
• Train and provide support to junior officers
• Any other duties prescribed by the Director from time to time
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants are required to submit the complete application pack addressed to? the Registrar, University of Ghana, through:
email@example.com (Electronic copy only).
The application pack should be submitted as a single PDF file
The application pack should contain the following:
• Completed application form for Junior and Senior Staff positions to be downloaded from the University’s website at www.ug.edu.gh/hrodd.
• An up-to-date curriculum vitae
• Copies of relevant educational certificates, birth certificates, and national service certificate
Only shortlisted applicants would be contacted.