The University of Mines and Technology (UMaT) started as the Tarkwa Technical Institute (TTI) on 3rd November, 1952 but was officially commissioned by the Government of Ghana, more precisely by His Excellency the Governor of the Gold Coast, Sir Charles Noble Arden Clarke, on 7th October, 1953.
Job Title: Professor
- Applicants for the post of Professors should be or should have been Associate Professors with at least twelve (12) years university teaching experience and a minimum of twenty (20) refereed journal publications arising out of research.
- Professors from recognized universities may also apply.
How to Apply
- Conditions of service are as applicable in Government subvented Universities of Ghana.
- Interested candidates who qualify for any of the positions may download the Application Form A at http://umat.edu.gh/media-press-3/jobs-at-umat.html.
- The completed application form together with an up to date Curriculum Vitae and copies of educational and relevant professional certificates should reach the Registrar not later than 24th August, 2018.